Level 2 at Vet Marlborough Feb 21
The key information and changes for you as clients of Vet Marlborough are as follows:
- We will be fully staffed as one team
- Normal hours will remain in place including evening clinics on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Clients will again be able to accompany their pets in the consultation room. We will still provide contactless appointments for those who still prefer this option for their own safety. Please let us know if you do NOT wish to be present when you make your appointment.
- Only one person to accompany your pet for consultations please
- Only one person for each consultation room will be allowed into the waiting area to allow distancing
- Although there are varying opinions on mask use, our vets will have the option and if you wear a mask and would like our vet to do the same this is not a problem.
- We will encourage use of the side entrance for admissions and discharges
- We encourage you to phone orders for pet food, flea and worm treatment ahead of time to reduce waiting times at reception or order on our on-line store.
- We cannot provide house calls
- The dog wash will remain open. There is a disinfection rinse at the end of each wash
We look forward to seeing you soon
Stuart Burrough and the Vet Marlborough team